Terms and Conditions
We ship our products to any part of the world. Shipping costs and conditions are as follows:
Portugal and Spain
|Normal express shipping – €5*|
Other EU countries
|Normal express shipping – €27|
USA, England, Canada, Japan
|Normal express shipping – €52*|
*Does not apply to footrests. For these items, delivery costs will be provided separately.
Shipping times: We do not stock items, all purchases are made especially for you. Items are shipped within a maximum period of 10 working days. Once items have been shipped, delivery times vary between 2 working days for mainland Portugal, 1 week for Europe and 2 weeks for the rest of the world.
Delivery guarantee: in the case of lost items sent by registered delivery to mainland Portugal, Fabricaal commits to resend the items to the customer, or to refund the total amount of the order. For shipments outside of Portugal, we give the customer the option to activate transport insurance. If the order is returned to the sender because a new delivery has not been agreed in a timely manner with the carrier, due to the customer being absent from the address, or not answering the mobile phone or replying to an email, the order will only be resent upon payment of further shipping expenses.
Note on National Deliveries by MRW during the Covid pandemic: Given the current pandemic, we inform all customers that 19h and E-commerce Services may suffer 48h to 72h delays.
We also note that MRW couriers are not allowed inside buildings to make deliveries. Goods must be received outdoors, in compliance with all DGS guidelines.
Wool d’love Indústria e Serviços, Lda, owner of the brand Fábrica Alentejana de Lanifícios, Fabricaal, with registered office at Rua dos Mendes 79, 7200-302 Reguengos de Monsaraz, legal entity no. 515 786 985 is the data controller in charge of processing your personal data and ensures that these are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable national legislation in force and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016.
Purpose of the collected data
When you interact with us through our services, we collect the following data, personal or otherwise:
– Personal data:Name, email address, address, credit card number or other available payment methods, which are essential for processing your order and for purchasing products through this website, to comply with the obligations arising from applicable laws and regulations or provide other services that are requested by you and provided through this website. Unfortunately, refusal to provide us with certain personal data may prevent us from processing orders or providing other services through this website.
– Customer history: For communication purposes, to further personalise offers for products, services, promotional campaigns or advertising campaigns, we store information about purchased products, purchase dates, contacts with our support team, campaign/response history, complaints history, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics to support our customer service.
– Information collected automatically through apps, the website and social media: We may automatically collect information contained in browsing and usage logs. The information contained in the logs includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the time of your visit and which pages you visited within our website, behaviour within the applications and the website, location information if authorised, as well as other statistics.
Potential destination of your data
Your personal data can be made available to single or collective entities for:
• Electronic payments service provision, through credit/debit cards.
• Product sales processing.
• Receiving payments from products purchase.
• Under the scope of marketing campaigns including dully identified partners whenever we have your consent.
• Processing of product devolutions.
Additionally, your personal data may be communicated to legal fiscal and regulatory authorities, for the accomplishment of legal obligations and upon request from those authorities.
Personal data retention period
We retain your data only for as long as required given the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum retention period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymised (anonymised data may be preserved) or will be destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer support and for marketing purposes, your personal data is retained for up to 5 years from the date when you consent to collection, provided that you do not withdraw your consent within this period.
Regarding the data we receive from third parties, these will only be retained for as long as required given the purpose for which they were collected, and will subsequently securely destroyed.
Data security and protection
We would like you to know that we have implemented security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools), conduct internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, and have physical security measures to protect against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. However, transmission over the Internet or by email is never completely secure or error-free. In particular, emails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting the information you send by email and other digital channels. We advise you to ensure that devices used to access our website and other services are always up to date and have protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.)
Rights of data subjects
All data subjects have the right to:
1. Access their data (upon request) and all information regarding the corresponding processing operations;
2. Rectify their personal data;
3. Request the erasure of their personal data, unless these are already required given the purpose for which they were collected and/or to comply with any legal obligations of Wool d’love Indústria e Serviços Lda, NIF PT 515785986 as well as to request limited personal data processing in particular cases;
4. Oppose that their personal data be used for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
5. Data portability and to receive a copy of their collected data;
6. Withdraw consent to data processing, at any time.
Users may exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating their request.
If you decide to exercise these rights and if one of the provided personal data is your email address, please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Personal data of minors
Data relating to persons under the age of 16 will not be considered personal, and any orders placed online will not be carried out. If we detect that we have collected personal data from a minor under the age of 16, we will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
As a data subject and in case of a violation, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – email: email@example.com) as well as to the courts themselves.
This policy may change without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website.
3. Handmade products
All products sold by Fabricaal are handmade, which means each piece is unique and, as such, we cannot guarantee that pieces are always exactly identical to those portrayed in photographs.
In cases where the dimensions of the purchased piece differ from those of the photographed piece, Fabricaal will adjust the patterns to the new dimensions, unless otherwise noted in specific guidelines provided by the custome
To return your purchase, in Portugal, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receipt of the purchase. Your purchase must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition, without any signs of use, within 15 days of receipt.
After receiving the products and confirming that they are in perfect condition, the full amount will be refunded through the same payment method.